Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Snowflake and one G2-pony

My snowflake arrived today! She's in decent condition now, but good enough for me. Besides most flaws are just some smudges on her body and a little bit dry hair, but those things aren't hard to fix.

I love that almost hot-pink body combined with white hair! Symbols are a little bit rubbed, mostly from non-display side.

Biggest smudge is shown here.

I said at last post, that I'll try to find some of my childhood ponies but actually I found only one G2-pony and lots of fake-ponies. And some other horse toys etc. but not even one MLP. And I'm sure that they're somewhere but I have no idea where exactly. :D

 I think that this is 2nd version of Cupcake? Mechanism doesn't work and it has changed yellow during the time? Eyes, hair and symbols though are in good condition. I don't yet know will I keep this or what I'll do whit this since I don't actually collect G2-ponies. Whatever I'll do, I will clean her up.

Eyes are in good condition and both diamonds are in their places.

And here's first four ponies ready and all cleaned. :)


I also did yesterday some pony-art, haha! :D I decided to give myself a little challenge, I'll draw every pony which I have now and I'll also try to draw all ponies which I get in the future, too. It's not very challenging yet, since I only have five ponies now but it's still fun! :)
 I decided to start with Lemon Drop, since she was my fave pony when I was a child. :D

And Pony Pride. Those grey-looking dots and lines on her hair are actually made with silver gelpen, but naturally it doesn't look like it when scanned.

These was fun to draw, not very detailed though, but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment